Current Vote Question
Current Vote Question
RULES OF THE HOUSE
for a friendly relationship
Here you will find all our house rules, soon. For now please find the main overview:
1. The apartment house "EG Bachwinkl 34" belongs to a community of apartment owners it is our place to rest and relax. The community facilities, such as swimming pool, sports and table tennis rooms belong to the condominium community too. Therefore, all co-owners and guests of the house are asked to treat all facilities as carefully and gently as their personal property. All the costs of community property are payed by the commnity, that means by the owners themself. Everyone should therefore pay attention to the communities property, as well as economy and for example switch on power and heating only as far as necessary. Please asked anyone to akt in this way too.
2. Anyone who intentionally or negligently damages the community property must compensate for the damage. This concerns owners as well as all residents and guests of the house.
3. The parking of vehicles of all kinds outside designated and marked areas is prohibited. The parking areas on the property belonging to the house are reserved for the owners and guests of the house. Unlawfully parked vehicles will be removed at the expense of the respective vehicle owner.
4. Sports equipment (bicycles, skis, toboggans, slides, etc.) must be brought into the house via the back house entrance and stored in the ski room. For longer absence in the cellar belonging to each apartment.
5. Outside the ski room the house must not be entered with ski boots. The common areas, such as ski room, table tennis room, multipurpose room, swimming pool, laundry are only to be used for the intended purpose.
6. Escape routes must not be blocked. This also applies to the corridors. In particular, in the corridors no bags and shoes should be stored.
7. Dogs must be kept on a leash within and outside the build. If dogs contaminate the paths and parking lots, the dog owner is obliged to remove this contamination immediately.
8. During the general rest periods from 10 pm to 8 am and generally on Sundays and public holidays any disturbing noise is to be omitted. Pleas also ask children to respect these times. The buildings entrences are locked during general rest periods. Since the locking system is a central key system, in the event of loss or need, the co-owners can re-order keys only with a certificate of entitlement, available from the caretakter and property management.
9. In Hintermoos, waste separation applies – always adhere to them. Waste belongs in the designated waste bins. Bulky waste, such as cardboard boxes are to be shredded. In the case of particularly heavy use of garbage bins (public holidays or lack of drainage), the caretaker provides additional garbage bags. Dust and waste, as well as cigarettes etc. must not be thrown out of windows or terraces. For glass and metal waste, a small recycling center is available in front of the “Bachschmied”. This kind of waste (due to the waste separation) hast not to be placed in Apartment house waste bins.
10. In case of prolonged absence, the all electricity devices in the apartment must be switched off. The main water tap has to be closed. The apartment owner is obliged to inform his guests about the house rouls. He is liable for damages to the communities property caused by his guests. The causer or, in the case of minors, the guardians are responsible for immediately reporting the damage to the caretaker or property manager. Instructions of the caretake has to be followd. In case of non-compliance, the caretaker is entitled to expel guests of the house.
11. The swimming pool is open for use between 8 am to 8 pm. Outside these times, the use is prohibited. Everyone has to take a shower before swimming. The consumption of hot water is limited to the absolute minimum. The rules (pictograms) placed in front of the entrance to the swimming pool and the swimming pool wall must be observed. In case of contravention, the caretaker is entitled to refer guests of the indoor swimming pool area. The changing rooms may not be entered with street shoes, please turn them off before entering and leave them outside of the changing room.
12. The existing table tennis table is to be treated with care. In particular, the table tennis nets treaded well. Racquets and balls are required. Damages has to be reported to the caretaker immediately.